These are our service that are included in a standard agreement .
- Creation & management of a client account
- Preparation and issuing of the annual service charge budget.
- Issuing invoices for service charge.
- Maintaining financial records updating lessee portal.
- Payment of suppliers and contractors
- Preparation of annual service charge accounts
- Obtain independent accountants report
- Distribution of annual service charge accounts
- Pursuing non-payment of service charge
- Dealing with year end surplus or deficit
- Preparing specifications for maintenance contracts, – gardening, cleaning, etc
- Obtaining quotations for services and appointing suppliers
- Placing maintenance/service contracts for equipment – lifts, fire equipment, automatic gates, water pumps etc
- Supervision of service contractors
Arranging brokers for buildings and other insurances where applicable.
- Payment of supplier invoices
- Financial monitoring throughout the year with accounts
- Regular site inspections.
- Meeting with residents upon request during office hours.
- Meeting with residents’ associations/management co. directors as necessary during office hours
- Meeting with contractors, developers and other agencies on site as necessary.
- Providing proactive development updates to residents
- Ensuring that Health & safety legislation is followed at all times
- Inspection of site prior to action where required
- Inspection of repairs during and on completion where necessary.
- Ordering repairs with contractors.
- Preparing programmes of planned maintenance and redecoration
- Liaison with developers concerning defects in the common parts
- Sourcing specialist contractors.
Services that can attract an additional cost or are added at an additional cost.
Major Works are built in to the standard contract, but we like to point out there are extra fee’s to raise a section 20 and implement it.
Administering the residents’ management company and acting as company secretary.
Where the lessees require the single response in an out of hours emergency. We can provide from 5.30 in the evening to 9 am a single telephone line with a team of property managers to advice on any out of hours property issues. Prices start from £1 a month.