We are looking for a qualified Property Manager with a minimum 3 years’ experience to join our Block Management department. They will be managing a portfolio of properties for Residential Management Companies with the support of a team of property management administrators & bookkeepers.
Key responsibilities will include:
– undertaking regular property inspections
– negotiating competitive service contracts and the supervision of contractors
– production of Section 20 Notices in respect of major works and long term agreements
– attending client meetings including board meetings (usually out of office hours)
– attending new business presentations
– compliance with quality objectives in responding to correspondence and phone calls.
We have an accounts team so you don’t need any bookkeeping skills but you should know you way around a set of accounts and a budget.
The successful applicant must have good knowledge of current legislation and health & safety.
Any applicant who does not have Block Property Management Experience of over 2 years will not be considered.